Sunday, September 21, 2014

Assemblage in Process

I've been working on this assemblage for a week or so. Here are some pictures of my process. In the first picture the box had a top but I ended up taking it off.
 Other things I tried didn't make me laugh but this did. 

 I took the lid off. This container of brads may make a good head.

Here he is with legs and a body. Now I just need a head and balls for arms. I'm not sure how to adhere those two things but I ordered some Apoxie Sculpt and I think that will help. Rosemary Luckett, my teacher, often uses dowels to adhere pieces, so I might end up doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment